Amazon Smart Ad

Friday, March 2, 2012

{NSFW} Vaginas in World of Warcraft

Don't take the title as a metaphor, I am talking about the real deal here. After playing this game since 2007, I have come across my fair share of dongs in WoW. There's no denying the phallic nature of many items in the game, not to mention the whole city of Dalaran is a tower of dong.

So I have gone through my wow screenshot folder and pulled three good examples of vagina in World of Warcraft. While the game is cartoony, and the photos are not at all graphic, I don't want to offend anyone. Please don't click through if you may be offended. Photos after the break.


Example One: It's wet while being wet in the wet



Can't miss this one, it was one of the first clues that something wasn't right in Azeroth. The anatomy isn't hard to miss and the motion or animation of this model in action is pretty provocative once you know what to look for. So what did this come from? 

Yup, that's a druid in aquatic form. Noticed what looked like a butt while swimming away from Horde in a BG, so something made me pan the camera and look up. What I thought was a butt is actually a clit. Go figure. 

Example Two: Dead pussy be dry and full of spiderwebs yo
Yup, this one isn't hard to miss either. The skull nub is a nice touch too, and if you have played Horde, you have seen this one a billion times. I especially like the cobwebs, kinda makes me wonder if this is a reference to Sylvanas Windrunner's vag. If you have not guessed by now, this is a screen cap in Undercity, but where specifically? 

Undercity doors are very much a vag. They open up, take you in and then spit you out. Up and down, in and out, you get the idea.

The Upskirt Shot
Upskirt shots are so much better when underwear isn't worn. Totally on a whim, I looked up a skirt of a statue and was rewarded with a jewel.
Mine is bigger than yours. Oh wait. There are dancing statues in the town of Tranquillien in Ghostlands.

If I was a Blizz game designer, I would be doing the same thing. Why not have some fun while you are  designing the game? Have you come across any genitalia in the game? Take a screen shot and post it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment