Amazon Smart Ad

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hughesnet...um what?

Hughesnet has a little thing called a FAP, where you get a tiny bit of internet metered out to you. If you exceed your allowance you are busted down to a crawl for TWENTY-FOUR hours! My plan is for 400 MB a day. That's right 400 MB. Hughesnet is so nice, they threw in any extra 25 MB as a percentage. So my usual allowance is 425 MB. I've learned to live with that, and I check my allowance all the time. Imagine my surprise when I check ed my allowance and it was this:




HOLY FUCK a GB!

What happened? Are you guys seeing numbers like this? I am not complaining at all, but I can't even touch that, I've been trained to avoid using the internet for so long...

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh my gosh they increased mine from 250 to 500 i thought iwast the only one

    ReplyDelete