Amazon Smart Ad

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Galaxy Nexus for sale


Hey everyone, a little shameless pimping here. Got a Samsung Galaxy Nexus for sale. It's a great phone, dual core 1.2 Ghz processor, pure Google and only has a minor ding on the paint. Comes with an Otterbox defender case, XO Skin protector, factory extended battery, extended battery cover, and three standard batteries and standard battery cover. I bought all the batteries because I knew I was going to be using the phone non-stop at CTIA and competing with everyone else for network coverage. Slight wear around the paint on the bottom of the phone around the charging port.

It's unlocked, but I can lock it/root it whatever.

It's a great phone and I am asking a fair price for it over on Swappa. It is of course a clean ESN and the phone is on Verizon.

http://swappa.com/listing/CXX190/view

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/broadwayblues/web%20hosting/Galaxy%20Nexus%20Case%20Review/

I'll post some photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment