Amazon Smart Ad

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Are TV DVD workouts worth the money?

Getting buff in the wildSo I am really thinking about getting the Power 90 or the P90X programs. I really am out of shape, and my own motivation isn't there to run or do much besides eat, sleep and play WoW. There is no doubt in my mind that these programs work, I am asking if they are worth them money.

Personally, I don't see myself using them. If past history is an indication, I am going to spend the money, and never use it.

The only motivation that I have used in the past to get myself in shape and stay in shape is if I was on a team. Playing hockey, running track, they all involve other other people depending upon me being in shape. I just don't have that motivation by myself.

Anyone out there had any luck with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment